- These payment guidelines apply to non–Ontario Public Service employees involved in committees (Sensitivity, Assessment Development, Range Finding).
- Daily Pay for Committee Members: $250
- All per diems are subject to applicable taxes according to Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). Taxes will be deducted at source.
- All per diems include vacation.
- Participants will be paid within 30 days of completion of the event.
- There will be no expense reimbursements, including for Internet or Internet overage charges, equipment rentals or any other expenses.