Location: Online (remote work)
Role of Members
- Participate in online training and pass a qualification test.
- Apply rubrics, follow scoring guides and procedures, and score items according to EQAO scorer training.
- Score student responses in the required time frame.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all test materials presented on screen.
To be considered for a scoring position, applicants must
- be a member in good standing of the Ontario College of Teachers OR a recently retired teacher OR a faculty of education student.
- have an EQAO profile (current job opportunities that match your profile can be accessed by logging in to your profile. Positions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis).
- have secure access to the Internet.
- have a device that meets the requirements in the Browser Compatibility document.
Participation in EQAO Activities—Terms, Conditions and Notice of Collection of Personal Information:
By accepting a position, you agree that you have read, understood and will comply with the Terms, Conditions and Notice of Collection of Personal Information.