Don't have a profile? Create Profile
In order to be considered,
you must have a profile.
In order to be considered for a position,
- you must have a profile and indicate the positions for which you would like to be contacted. Should your qualifications match the requirements, you will receive an e-mail that will allow you to view and select the positions you are available for.
- you must have your principal's permission to work with EQAO on events that occur during school hours.
- you must have secure access to the Internet.
- you must have a device that meets the requirements in the technical specifications.
- you must complete the home ergonomics and workplace safety questionnaire (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment) satisfactorily and indemnify EQAO for any injuries that occur within that work space.
EQAO follows internationally accepted standards for large-scale assessment that differ in some ways from the practices and procedures for classroom assessment.
EQAO is an independent agency of the Ontario government with a mandate to ensure greater quality and accountability in the publicly funded school system in Ontario. EQAO provides accurate and objective information about student achievement and the quality of publicly funded education in Ontario.
EQAO collects personal information to fulfill its statutory objectives as described in the Education Quality and Accountability Office Act, Section 3. The collection of personal information and the protection of this information are specified in the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Please ensure that the personal information you submit in your profile is current, correct and complete. It will be kept secure and used by EQAO to verify your qualifications. By completing your profile, you give EQAO permission to contact the Ontario College of Teachers, your district school board or another past or present employer for the sole purpose of verifying the information submitted. EQAO reserves the right to decline selected participants, terminate any agreement and/or pursue legal action, without notice, if any information is found to be inaccurate.
Candidates selected to participate will be required to accept the Confidentiality, Non-Disclosure and Employment Agreement (provided below) during the confirmation process.
Candidates selected to participate will be required to complete the E-banking Consent Form, as all payments will be electronically delivered to their financial institution by direct deposit with remittance details sent by e-mail or mail. To ensure all payments and remittances are timely and accurate, we require that all banking information be provided to Drake by e-mail or fax. (Please note that cheques will not be issued).
By accepting a position, you agree that you have read, understood and will comply with the aforementioned terms, conditions, privacy protocols and agreement.